- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- ELECTRONIC STEERING MOTOR COUPLER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Fuel control system tune-up, Clean gum and soft carbon deposit from fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Gas,Normally Aspirated Lower – [Includes: Drain and fill Radiator.]
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Gas,Normally Aspirated Upper – [Includes: Drain and fill Radiator.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
FRED K. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2020