- SCANNED VERIFIED CODES P0301,302,300 VSA 85-01 83-11 61-11 PERFORMED A FULL SYSTEM RELEARN. ALL LIGHTS ARE OUT AT THIS TIME
- Fuel control system tune-up, Clean gum and soft carbon deposit from fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Gas,1.8L Eng
- LIGHTS GOOD WINDSHIELD GOOD HORN GOOD WIPERS GOOD BATTERY GOOD FLUIDS BRAKE FLUID MARGINAL FILTERS AIR & CABIN FILTERS BELTS GOOD HOSES GOOD STEERING GOOD SUSPENSION GOOD TIRES GOOD 5/32 BRAKES GOOD
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
KENT C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/1/2022