- CHECK LOW TIRE LIGHT SAYS ONE TIRE IS LOW THEN ANOTHER
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Rotate tires. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE CABIN HEPA FILTER
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – 1.8L Eng – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
PATTI H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/29/2021