CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-11T22:02:02+00:002012 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-11T22:02:02+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Drain oil fluid and replace with fresh.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- PARKING BRAKE – Adjustment – w/ Rear Rotor removal
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- REPLACE BOLT IN DIPSTICK
CHARLIE C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/10/2021